Friday, October 28, 2011

Cloward Family

This time of year is so beautiful, I just love fall. I love the colors and I love the smells, the chill in the air, I just love this time of year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. You'll have to check www.higginsonhotshots.blogspot.com for my upcoming witchy poo pictures.
This is one of my favorite families. Brad is best friends with Chase and our families are best friends. We do so many fun things together from college football games to vacations. Heidi hasn't even seen these pictures yet. I just got them finished.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: