Friday, May 13, 2011

Brandon/Senior 2011

I want to start off by saying, this is not a job for me, it's a passion... I love what I do. I have so much fun, my client has fun and it shows in the pictures. Ya know those AHA moments when you just feel good. Like you might be doing something right for a change? I feel like that when my clients ask me to keep taking their pictures, when they send their family and friends to me. That's when I know I have done a good job. Thanks everyone for giving me the opportunity to share my passion.
This is Brandon. See how much fun we had with this senior shoot. It was fun getting to know Brandon's personality a little bit better.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes I did! I totally added the colored graffiti! Who doesn't love to paint? No I wasn't hanging out with a can of spray paint, see what wonderful things you can do with photoshop!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Brandon wanted his senior pictures to be unique to him. I think we accomplished that. See what I mean, we had so much fun....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Brandon these pictures make me smile.

No comments: