Thursday, May 5, 2011

Josh and Diana

This is Josh and Diana. I took their wedding pictures and now they are back for maternity pictures. They are the cutest couple and we had so much fun on this shoot. We were in this field taking pictures when this cute girl comes walking by with a baby lamb. I asked her if we could use her lamb in a few shots and she said yes. How lucky is that? I think pretty lucky.... Good Luck you two with the new baby. I think your both going to be WONDERFUL parents.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The beginning of a wonderful life...

1 comment:

Alli said...

Great photos!! I love all the vintage color tones. My favorite is the nesting shot...so creative :).